Mmmm, these are some interesting questions. Let me think for a minute.
Okay, I know what I’m going to answers. This is going to be fun. Thanks for passing it on, Mage.
* Favorite smell – Old scrolls and books. They used to use the best smelling herbs to preserve them. Mmmm… they smelled so nice. (sigh) I miss the Great Library SO much.
* First job – Safe-guarding wisdom
* Dream job – Stand up comic. I think it would be a nice change.
* Astrological sign – Pieces/Goat
* Favorite foot attire – soft, calf-skin slippers
* Favorite candy – Dulcis Coccora. It’s an old Egyptian candy made with honey and figs. It was really good.
* Favorite ice cream – Ben and Jerry’s Chunky Monkey
* Pet peeves – People who confuse knowledge with wisdom
* Favorite condiment – Dijon mustard
* Favorite holiday – National Library Day
* Favorite movie – Pan’s Labyrinth
* Favorite day of the week – Friday
* Favorite animal – Owls and Salmon
* Tattoos – Crescent Moon
* Like to cook – Not really.
* Can you drive a manual transmission? I don’t drive
* Favorite color – Midnight Blue
* Do you like vegetables? Yes
* Do you wear glasses? Nope
* Favorite season – Winter
* Dream travel destination – Villa Diodati, Lord Byron’s villa where Mary Shelley wrote Frankenstein.
Okay. I did it. Empress. It’s your turn. Hold down your finger and copy and paste into your own status with your own answers.