Hello, I’m so glad you could drop by! Sit down and share my picnic while I look over these questions. Here, have some of the wine. Let kids go play, this will take me a few minutes.
* Favorite smell – Fresh fruit just after its been harvested. Here, smell these grapes. See what I mean. Yummy.
* First job – and last job. Nurturing new life everywhere.
* Dream job – Chef. I love to feed people.
* Astrological sign – Cancer/Rabbit
* Favorite foot attire – Nothing. I like to feel the earth under my feet.
* Favorite candy – Chocolate Bunnies.
* Favorite ice cream – Strawberry
* Pet peeves – Wasted potential
* Favorite condiment – Green Goddess salad dressing
* Favorite holiday – Ostara/Easter
* Favorite movie – Chocolate
* Favorite day of the week – Sunday
* Favorite time of day – Dusk
* Favorite animal – Do I have to choose? Oh, okay. Ummm… Cows and jaguars
* Tattoos – Just stretch marks.
* Like to cook – Not as much as I like to eat.
* Can you drive a manual transmission? I’m not very good with machinery.
* Favorite color – Green
* Do you like vegetables? Oh my, Yes!
* Favorite season – Spring
* Dream travel destination – The countryside during harvest season.
Well that’s all of them. I hope you like my answers. Run up to the Manor house and give them to my husband, would you? Emperor, dear. It’s your turn.